Saturday, January 15, 2011

Funky Christmas Stocking (Part III)


     Here it is!!!  I finally have pix of my second Leigh Radford Christmas stocking.  I decided to make the smaller version this time and I didn't make the curly end. It's just a plain conical shape, but really cute and it was a lot of fun to make. I used Malabrigo Worsted www.malabrigoyarn.com/ yarn for this project.


Close-up after the felting process.  This went through one full cycle in my
 front-loading washing machine with a pair of old jeans to speed up the process.
     I finished a few more hats in the meantime to sell at art shows in the Fall.  Here are the pix.

Newborn Party Hat

This one has shorter confetti and would fit a 2-3 year old.

Cute hat for a newborn.

Spring is springing!
   Finally, the tulips are in the stores already and I'm starting to see bulbs sprouting while on my morning runs.  That means more colorful pix for me to show you.
     We've had some awesomely warm weather the past few days.  Yesterday, my thermometer in my car said 64.  YEA!!!! I can't wait for warm weather to be here permanently.  This doesn't mean that the rain has stopped though.  It's still raining cats and dogs and you might see me floating away down a river near you.  I predict that the rain will stop in July. UGH!!!
     Until next time, Happy Knitting!!!
     Anna
    
  
  
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.