Monday, April 18, 2011

Sun!!!

     The sun is FINALLY shining. Today makes TWO DAYS IN A ROW that we've seen the sun.  We have suffered immensely this winter.  The calendar says that it's Spring but we are still waking up to 35 degrees. UGH!!!  We LOVE the sunshine though.  Today is supposed to be a whopping 55 degrees for a high, but at least THE SUN IS SHINING.


My daffodils seem to be saluting the sun.

     I'm still working on my Sweet Georgia socks.  I've got one finished and here is a picture of #2.  I used an easy pattern from Wise Hilda.  You can check out her blog under my blog list to the right of my posts.

My daughter chose the yarn so she gets the socks.
          My other daughter got the first pair of socks that I was working on for her birthday last week.  Here's her carrot cake that she wanted for her birthday. Some day I'm going to post the recipe.

Carrot cake with cream cheese icing.

     I'm dying to knit a sweater out of Koigu yarn.  If anyone has a pattern recommendation, I'd love to hear what it is.  Just leave me a message under the post.  

Happy Monday!
Anna
   
    

2 comments:

  1. Anna, I would love your carrot cake recipe, it looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Patty, I'll type up the recipe on my blog later today after my run.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog.