Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Skill +1UP 2KCBWDAY2



For today's Knitting and Crochet Blog Week post, I'm writing about my skills today compared to my knitting skills of last year at this time.  Frankly, I haven't tried any new stitches or techniques but I have begun knitting socks again since sock yarn is the craze right now.  There are SO MANY varieties and colors that it's hard to choose between them. I recently stocked up on some new sock yarn during the Portland Yarn Crawl at the beginning of the month.

     So, I'm encouraging you to go to you local yarn store and check out the awesome variety of sock yarns and choose some for yourself.  Cast on and treat yourself to a new pair of hand knit socks.  If you're really into socks, check out the link to Sock Summit 2011 and plan a trip to Portland, Oregon for some crazy sock knitting fun.

My daffodils enjoyed a SHORT sun break today.
     Anna



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.