Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Hats are Here From Atlanta!

     The hats finally arrived back to Oregon from my show in Atlanta!  Here are the pictures of the hats that are available right now.  I also have pictures of my other hats at the bottom of the blog page.  So, I will post the new hats here AND I will post the pictures at the bottom of the page. If you are interested, you can contact me via email and you can find that by clicking on "see my complete profile" on the right side of the blog page.  My email is on that page.
The smallest hat is for a preemie. The largest hat is adult sized

These are all for small children up to about 4-5 years old.

Orange, purple and pink are newborn to 12 months. Blue and gold is stretchy and is perfect for a Notre Dame game and a 6-8 year old. Red is for 4-5 year old. Green is cotton and would fit a 6-8 year old.

See below for the rest of the hats!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.