Monday, November 4, 2013

Ten Fun Things to do in Portland During the Holidays

 
     Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year so I've compiled a list of some of the things I like to do to celebrate the season.  Here goes:

1. See a  holiday concert at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall in Portland.

2.  The Singing Christmas Tree.

3.  ZooLights at The Oregon Zoo.

4. Visit Sleighbells Christmas Tree Farm in Sherwood.

5. Visit The Grotto's Festival of Lights.

6. Watch the Macy's Holiday Parade.

7. Run the Jingle Bell Run.

8. Attend the Providence Festival of Trees.

9. Watch the Christmas Ship Parade.

10. Go to the Pittock Mansion.

     I hope you can add a few of these activities to your holiday list of fun things to do. I'll leave you with another alpaca photo which has nothing to do with the holidays, but you could envision a wreath around this one's neck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.