Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy I Love Yarn Day

Yes, today is I Love Yarn Day, so pull out those needles and make something for yourself, or someone else.

This is a sea urchin made of yarn and felt.  I saw it at The Swan House in Atlanta, GA this summer

Also, there is only ONE week until Art in The Burbs.  I have TONS of new, wild and crazy hats for sale and a FEW beautiful and elegant scarves for sale.  The art goes fast, so the best time to come to the show is next Friday night, which is opening night.  The next best time to come is Saturday morning.  I will be running  The Regatta Run in Tualatin that morning and will be a few minutes late for the show opening.  Have no fear, you can still buy my hats and scarves and my daughter will be there in my place until I get there.  So, come by and see me at Art in The Burbs at Alberta Rider Elementary School on Bull Mountain in Tigard, Oregon.  I can't wait to see and talk to everyone!

Happy I Love Yarn Day!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.