Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Art in the Burbs

It's time to start preparing for my big art show, Art in the Burbs.  For the next month I'll be posting pictures of hats and scarves that I'll be selling at the show.  I've been an artist at this show for I don't know how long and I've also been a board member and helped run the show.  It's a great weekend-long event featuring almost 100 Northwest artists.  There will also be great food and entertainment, so plan on coming to the show. Please stop by to see me and my new hats and scarves. Artists donate a 20% commission to support art, music and drama programs in every school in The Tigard-Tualatin School District.  If you can't make it to the show and you see a hat or scarf on this site that you would like to purchase, please contact me through this blog on the left side of the page.

Party hat for a wild and crazy little girl!

Vintage button on top.
Girly girl pirate hat.  Perfect for Halloween!

Happy Tuesday!
Don't forget to mark your calendar for Art in the Burbs. October 21-23, 2011
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.