Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sock Summit Photos

I'm back from Sock Summit for today. I can't attend tomorrow, but hope to be able to attend all four days in 2013.  Here are some quick pix of the show and some pix of notable teachers.
Glass Sculpture hanging from the ceiling.

Love this dragon boat.

Check-in and registration.

Anna Zilboorg (I listened to a wonderful lecture  given by her).

Clara Parkes gave a lecture today called Sock Yarn Stories. It was awesome!

I think the lady on the escalator is taking a picture of the same person (in hot pink hair) I'm taking a picture of.
That's Lucy Neatby!

Stitch marker swapping is going on here.

The Fastest Knitter competition. I think the lady on the right won.

That's Stephanie Pearl-McPhee in yellow.
 Can't wait for Sock Summit 2013!  Oops!  There will not be a Sock Summit 2013, it will be in 2014.
Anna










2 comments:

  1. Oh.my.gosh. You are SOOOOO lucky to have gone. I have never been to a fiber event, shocking I know. Loved seeing your photos ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should plan on coming to the next Sock Summit. I had so much fun and Portland's weather finally turned to SUMMER.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog.