Thursday, December 2, 2010

Spiky Doos and Top-knots

Malabrigo hat with mohair spiky doos.

     Here's the newest hat made with two shades of Malabrigo yarn  www.malabrigoyarn.com.
I used hand-dyed mohair that was given to me by a friend ages ago for the spikes. An i-cord tied into a knot makes the top-knot. Perfect for your little "monster!"

     A few days ago I shared a story about my husband removing "the mother of all beehives" from under our house.  This reminded me of my absolute favorite honey (I wish those bees under the house made honey) and I wanted to share it with you.  If you love honey, like we do, try this:

         Rhea's Hawaiian Honey 
        1349 Mokolea Drive 
         Kailua, HI 96734
          808-262-7742

     Our favorite flavor is "Manoa Wildflower."

Here's a website to check out if you like Hawaiian foods: www.madeinhawaiifoods.com

                                                        Happy Thursday,
                                                                 Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.